Saturday, May 30, 2009

Boring Saturday

Saturday always be the boring day to me...except 1st and 3rd of every month...Why, because i have to work!!!!Hehehe...but soon that will no working saturday anymore..
Today, May 30th...my schedule is almost full with lotsa thing to do....8-1ppm, working ...then rushing to my fren's wedding in Gombak...return home asap to pick up my son and daughter..


Then go out again to meet my frens, delivering some selling item to him...time goes very fast....and i think most of the 'time' given to us by Allah...is spent inside the car itself..since i become loyal ikim.fm radio station listener...i have a better feeling while driving, calm..and contain minimum stress in my head..

Tomorrow...have to continue with my takaful booth....hope tomorrow will be some input in terms of income to me...

No comments: